School Year 2019 – 20 for implementation 1st Semester – 2020-21
To provide start up “seed money” in support of new, innovative, imaginative and creative educational initiatives, experiences, or opportunities which have gained the support of the A.C.S. administration as part of the strategic educational program of the Aurora schools.
General Grant Guidelines
- It is the desire of the Foundation to award as many grants as possible which impact the largest number of students. Depending on the size and number of requests this may necessitate partial funding.
- Funds cannot be used to supplant general operating funds which are annually allocated by the schools district. It should be further noted that it is not the intent of these particular grants to support or supplement instructional salaries or provide technological hardware that is within the traditional realm of school district’s expenditures and/or other school support groups.
- Grants will be awarded based upon available our financial resources and the merit of the applications, thoroughness of planning and targeting of the grant to the Foundation and District’s mission and goal stated above.
- Requests that do not meet the new, innovative, cutting edge, and creative goals of these Educational
Enhancement Grants, but address other ideas, projects, or needs should consider submitting a Special
Grant Application available on the Aurora Schools Foundation website: auroraschoolsfoundation.org
This application must be submitted no later than
The completed application must include:
- Information/data page including the Project Summary on page 1.
- Proposed Budget (itemized), and questions on page 2.
- Signatures in approval of Grant guidelines by the applicant(s) and an administrator.
All applicants will be notified by . Notification of approved grants and checks for the amounts approved will also be provided to the involved Building Principals who will be responsible for depositing the funds in the appropriate school accounts. Recipients should contact their building Principals for processing.